Every Little Thing...
Wednesday, July 05, 2006


Oh Ho....

Watching Italy vs German once again on RTM2. I dun regret not watching the first half earlier this morning, not that good anyway. hehe.

Oh, bf working now. How boring. I hope he calls me later. then I have something BIG to update complain to him. Bitching session with bf has always been good! At least it makes me feel better. *winkz*

And evil twin, haiyah, what originality u talking about? Cause you know what, she don't have one! But I think it's a big coincidence, no? *slaps forehead* Nono, this is NOT the first time (and I know it's not gonna be the last time). And so, it's not a coincidence. I think she's trying her best to be like me. Hahahaha.. Hey hey, guess what, I got a follower! hahahaha.. I pity you girl. Really. Get a life (if you have one that is).
For any of visitors, I don't mention names here. So, it's up to you to make that little assumption of yours. BUT if you feel that my word is hurting you, and you feel like crying, or angry, or telling your loved ones, hmmm, it just might be you. =)

Oh well, I've let it most out. Time for my soccer match again!

{11:20 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com