Every Little Thing...
Friday, July 28, 2006


things have changed

well, sitting at home sure brings out the boredom out of me. It sure sucks sometime. But the things I enjoyed are waking up a lil later, spending time with my mum and playing and watching my lil angel grow.

anyway, earlier at work the whole office and BnJ for the monthly gathering. Why can't they haf it like next mth? bugger. and i heard, i will be moving to the other side of the office. Sheesh. WHY?? I'm so not looking forward to go back to work. I love my old space. The new one, I dunnoe. Dammit.

Ok, so I'm brain dead. I really don't know what to update. TripoDz having an outing soon.. :) can't wait. and Khai FINALLY got his enlistment letter. So Sept 09 shall be the auspicious date. kekeke. Gonna miss that guy for sure!

Oh well, off now to call the bf. Good nite everyone. mwah

{11:39 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com