Every Little Thing...
Tuesday, July 18, 2006


what i truly miss

ok. it's been a week since my operation. and no, it's not getting any better. The wound is as bis as the first day, 7cm in length and 2cm wide fyi. When I saw it this morning, my whole body just felt so weak. So, one whole week at home. Strictly at home.

Damn, I realize, I miss being pretty. What I meant was, I miss getting ready for work, wearing nice clothing. I miss preparing myself for a date with bf. I miss thinking what to wear the night before work or for weekend. I miss choosing my clothes that will take me hours. I miss putting on my make-up, looking pretty, feeling sexy with my choice of perfume and going out with full confidence.

Yeah, i've not been doing that for the past one week. I've been at home, being sloppish and I very much dislike it. Jus wearing tee and berms not making me feel better.

I just want to go out again. I want to paint the town red. I wanna go shopping before the sale ends - which is soon. I miss all these stuffs. I know it'll be a while more till I can do all these stuffs again.

Damn, I do hope I can go out this weekend but I know it'll be soo troublesome. =(

{7:33 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com