Every Little Thing...
Tuesday, August 22, 2006


5 Years

It's been five years, and we still miss him much. It's been 5 years, but his memories still lingers in me and the rest of my siblings.

Only God knows how much we miss him. Only God knows how much we longed to hug him, talk to him, kiss his hand.

My dad, he's a good father. Even though he's a very fierce man, but he never laid a single finger on us. He's my father and I very much love him.

The thing that makes me really sad is, I never get to say goodbye to him. None of us were beside him when he took his last breath. I never get to say that I love him and that I truly care for him. I wished I could do all that, just one last time.

But I know it's not possible and I know that he's watching over us. And I know he still love us.

My muslim friends, when you read this, sedekahkan Al-Fatihah untuknya.

"semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat ke atas rohmu" Amin

{10:57 AM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com