Every Little Thing...
Friday, August 18, 2006


Changes

Come to think of it, I'm already 21. And sure there's alot of changes in my life. But the main question is, do I change? Do I change my personality? Do I change my character? Do I change my feelings?

It got me thinking cause you see, i do feel the changes in me. I don't know. I felt different now. And I'm pretty sure bf knows it too. My crankiness and my mood swings can change like withing few seconds. And my tolerance level is super low now. And my patience level, it's close to zero.

Sometimse I feel that I want to be alone. Whereas sometime I feel like I want all the attention on me. It's not easy to please me nowadays. I know I've been giving you a hard time. I know you don't deserve to get this kind of treatment from me. And I very well know that you are trying your best to understand me.

For now, I don't know what is happening to me now. I mean, everyday I whine about something that used to make me happy. Everyday I hurt the people who mean the most to me.

I'm sorry i'm giving you a hard time. I'm sorry for all the nonsensical behaviour. I hope it's just a passing by dark clouds that will soon go away. Maybe it's just another phase of life. Dammit.

What we are having is still as special and I hope deep down inside you still feel it too. Cause even though my mouth said the things they are not suppose to say, and my body reacts differently, trust me that deep down in me, and within me, there lies a feeling that can make me smile to myself silly, and that feeling is so true.

I hope you can bear with me a lil while more, and everything will be back to normal.

*hold me tight love, don't ever let me slip. promise me that will you?*

{11:22 AM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com