Every Little Thing...
Saturday, August 12, 2006


the date

Yeah, my date went fine. :) I had so much fun. So we went to watched Fast and Furious, Tokyo Drift. I have only one word - AWESOME. When I got my license, I wanna drive just like that. Hehehehe. And yes, Han is damn freaking hot ok.

After that, we make our way to Marina Bay for the fireworks! Apart from the crowded places (and traffic) the display was splendid. Beautiful. Magnificient. It's much better than last year. So yes, it's been 3 years in a row, we watched the fireworks together.

After the wonderful display by the France, we headed back home. Journey back home was funny with the entertainment from the boys with their blankie. Hehehe.


the oh-so-perfect lunch


"cheese toe" - only WE understand


main higlight - fireworks display by the France

the day ended well. I enjoyed my day, and I hope you do too.


{11:58 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com