Every Little Thing...
Tuesday, August 08, 2006


Good Day Out

Finally I managed to spread my wings, feel pretty, and had a nice date with the bf.

So we walked around Bugis, had KFC for late lunch, went window-shopping. Couldn't find any nice trousers/skirts/shoes. damn. BUT, dear bought for me the dress from Frontieer! The one i've been aiming for which cost $69! Weeee.. I'll be getting it end of the mth cuz they have to order it from Spain. :) Thanks dear!

So after Bugis, we went to national library. Found a new chill-out spot at the Canopy. It's very peaceful. I like.

After library, we head down to Fullerton area for fireworks!! I was so excited, but someone had to spoil my day. There's this chinese lady who brought her dog at that very crowded places. And honestly I had a huge phobia with dogs, and Muslim can't touch dog either when it's wet. So yeah, I was giving her a lour comment bout how annoying she is. And she answered back to my comment. Ok, I was damn frustrated and so we started to exchange words in a harsh way. I couldn't control my anger, and let out a loud "BITCH". That's when she started to shout at me like a crazy person. Damn, and she put down her dog. I was very scared ok. I almost wanted to kick that dog away. So after some dispute, I walked off. And just nice, the fireworks started.

It's a nice show. But a little messy I must say. And I didn't enjoy it that much cuz that "women" spoilt my whole mood! Dammit.

But at least, dear's there to put a smile back to my face!

Thanks dear for the gift and the day out! hearts u.

{11:13 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com