Wednesday, August 16, 2006
i'm busy ok
I'm blogging not because i'm not busy. It's because I have so many things in my head that I need a minute off.
Emails keep on coming in from my boss. How come when I was away and I asked my cover about my boss workload and they said "nothing" ah? Not fair right. Tsk tsk.
Anyway, one of my boss talked to me yesterday about my position. They gonna move me into a different budget (ok u might not understand what i'm blabbering, but just bear with it ok) So, I asked advise from my "superior", and he said that it won't be any difference from what I am doing now, only that I won't be in the EA pool. Which means if I go on leave or whatever, there's no one to cover me - which is bad. Secondly, in future for my career, it's either I'm stuck at the position I am in now, or just change boss with the same level as the boss i am having now. That means, I won't be assisting anyone with higher rank, or so to say. Now the dilemma lies in, whether I should move to the different budget. I do love working for my current bosses. They are nice and understanding. But for how long right? I need to improve myself.
Ok, so next, I'm planning to take part time course. It's another dilemma between, Interior Deco and Biz Admin. Yes, I know, huge difference isn't it. Both fees are about the same, but i'm more interested in Interior Deco. Haiz, worse come to worse, I don't further my study. Get married then open a child factory. hahahahahahaha. Ok, i'm kidding. I swear I'm kidding ok.
Now, before I get a caught blogging on job, I shall go back and do some work.
*i just remembered, now that I'm almost fully recovered, anyone wanna spank me? hahaha*
{3:38 PM}
FEMME
Love(s) online
,
hits
" with the status of madly in love with
my
one and only, muhammad farhan. "
AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams
DESIRE
Him Perfume |
Guess T-shirt
sale period is the best |
V3i
thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo |
Sentosa with BF
|
Tenting with BF
|
Going for dear's POC
| Shoes | Dress
TALK
EXITS
Aslan |
Azy |
Benson |
Bob |
D-ana |
Dinah |
Ema |
Farah |
Farhan |
Freaky Z |
Frizzy |
Kamal |
Lil Sarah |
Mira |
Nadia |
Nana |
Nasrul |
Natalie |
Radee |
Ria |
Shida |
Shikin |
Suhana |
Wak Khai |
Yan Yan |
PAST
SEPTEMBER 2004
OCTOBER 2004 |
NOVEMBER 2004 |
DECEMBER 2004 |
JANUARY 2005 |
FEBUARY 2005 |
MARCH 2005 |
APRIL 2005 |
MAY 2005 |
JUNE 2005 |
JULY 2005 |
AUGUST 2005 |
SEPTEMBER 2005 |
OCTOBER 2005 |
NOVEMBER 2005 |
DECEMBER 2005 |
JANUARY 2006 |
FEBUARY 2006 |
MARCH 2006 |
APRIL 2006 |
MAY 2006 |
JUNE 2006 |
JULY 2006 |
AUGUST 2006 |
SEPTEMBER 2006 |
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com