Every Little Thing...
Tuesday, August 01, 2006


i'm not ok, i promise

it's been a while since i update. been bz xbox-ing at home. :)

well, life for me have been really rough. My wound is getting better BUT there's another 3 absesses growing. 2 small ones, and 1 big one. The nurse told me that, if the antibiotics dun work for the big absess, i need to go thru another surgery. dammit! having plasters at my thighs is not comfortable at all. The nurse said, the 3 "newborn" might be infected by the "king". Or maybe my blood is "dirty" or something like that.
I dun undertstand, having all these things is really creeping me out. Making me lose my patience and all. Making me scared of myself sometime.

Honestly, things btwn me and bf not is kinda rough too and i'm not ashamed to say it. I mean, I always write those beautiful things bout me and him and making it so perfect without any flaws. But tell me now, which relationship dun haf their arguments and misunderstanding. And I believe that behind all that arguments, tears i know there lies a stronger us.
Sometime I just close my eyes, and think of living my life without him, I just cried. I know I love him like a whole lot. We gonna be almost 2 yrs now. Time flies huh? I'm holding on to this love. I will.

Oh well, I just hope everything goes back to normal. My body going back to its own stable condition. Me and bf going thru our rough patches like real adult.

But one thing that I'm thankful of, is seeing my lil angel grow. She's gonna be 1 year soon. Wonderful isn't it? :)

{10:07 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com