Every Little Thing...
Friday, August 11, 2006


the last weekday at home

Guess what, today marks the last day I'll be resting at home on weekday. And next week onwards, I'll be starting back work. Hurray? hahaha.. i dun think so. I love lazing around at home ok with my lil angel. Anywayz, I'm expecting thousands of email when I'm back on Monday and I will HAVE to clear it. Oh buggar.

Anyway, today I went for my medical check up. Both of my wound is growing so well. Alhamdullilah. But only the new one, the doc said that the surrounding tissue is still hard. So I have to take more medication and he will see if it's still hard in weeks to come. And doc also mention to me about my low blood count. Doc suspect i'm having Thalassemia. But it's not confirmed yet. Maybe in 2 weeks time then I get the results. So anyway, after my check up had a good lunch with Kak Yan. We ate at Qiji. Yummy! We talked about many2 things. Hehehe. It was fun.. Hope to have another lunch with her soon. :)

So, in the evening, met up with the bf. Accompany him to the doc, and after that we went to watch fireworks! hehehe. No no, we didn't go marina bay or anywhere which is crowded. We went somewhere in Pasir Ris where it was clear (but far) and just the 2 of us. Hehe. Even though from a distance, I could see the beauty of the fireworks. So tomorrow I shall go there. And snap photos ok? Hehe.

Oh gosh, i feel so dread going to work. Helpppppp!

{11:16 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com