Every Little Thing...
Saturday, August 19, 2006


Similar yet different

I had such a great date with bf today. And I sure enjoyed myself. Today was practically "cute" for us, cuz we wear almost the similar clothing. Both wearing black polo, jeans, and brown Adidas shoes. Cute rightttt, i know. Hahaha.

So watched Click just now at Cathay. I must say, it is the most sad comedy ever. I cried so hard watching it, until I tersedu-sedu. But there's sure a moral behind that story, it teach us that we must never take those who we love for granted, and that family is everything.

After that was dinner at Plaza Singapura LJS. The chix is getting smaller and smaller ahhh.. soon it'll be the size of the fries sey.. Oh well, at least I felt full after that.

So, it's already 10+ and we head back home. Nice long journey back home.

Tomorrow is someone very very special day. Will update tomorrow ok.. :)

"will you still love me in the morning"
"forever & ever, babe"

{11:50 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com