Every Little Thing...
Tuesday, August 15, 2006


Warning: This entry might be too sick for some people

Ok, for some reasons, suddenly i'm in an all sappy mood now. Yes, at 12.24am I'm feeling all romantic now. READ: ROMANTIC not horny ok.

You know why i'm feeling this way, cuz I am looking at me and that policeman's pic. And somehow, this mind seem to wander off. About how I first met him - at the auditorium during talentime, our first movie - Shrek 2, our first haircut - around town area, about how he didn't sleep the WHOLE night just to accompany me the next morning for my class - he dun wanna accidentally to wake up late, about how the 10th went - what are we?

Anyways, I can go on and on, but I shall stop. So yeah, me and policeman never start out really well. It was really like one hellavu emotional rollercoaster ride. But we managed to pull it thru. We did walked out of each other lives once, or twice, or thrice, but then somehow, either one of us will "come back". It's like,
"if u love someone, let him/her go, if he/she comes back to you, then it's yours. If not, then it's never meant to be"

Oh well, we gonna be almost 2 years now. And the feelings that I have for him now is sooo much different than wat i used to have for him. Ok, this explains in a good way ok.

He's working right now, I just hope he takes care of himself. Cuz you know, I really miss him.
You don't know? Oh shuddap!

I hope I see him soon. Very soon I hope.

*anyone threw up after reading this entry? just curious. heh*

{12:21 AM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com