Every Little Thing...
Monday, September 04, 2006


Don't!

My life is already fucked up the way it is, I don't need anyone or anything else to make it worse!

Just don't make the wrong move or I swear I'm gonna screw your life.

With this whole shitty thing going on, how am I suppose to face it sak. I just hope everything will go back as per normal and I don't even have to be scared by my own shadow.

:'(

{2:05 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com