Every Little Thing...
Wednesday, September 27, 2006


the heart is pounding

My heart is pounding so fast ever since this morning. I'm not too sure why. I feel nervous. Anxiety. Is this due to stress?

Yes, I've been lil very stress for the past few days. Due to work and shit. Probably I've been depressed to. Knowing that I did a stupid thing few days back, just makes me wonder that I can't tolerate stress.

Oh well, I just hope these feelings will all go away. I miss TripoDz so much.

Bahhh, i'm out.. emails keep coming in and I have to give my boss a good explanation for this stupid mistake I made. dammit lah!

{10:25 AM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com