Every Little Thing...
Sunday, September 17, 2006


September 15

The night I was looking forward to over a week! That was when we had our quarterly secretaries event. And this time around, we had a BBQ at east coast! Food was simply delicious, most of the beautiful people was there. The games was fun-filled. And the drinks, was yummylicious. *winkz*

After the BBQ, me, sis and her friends went clubbing. It's been a while since I had so much fun. We went to butterfactory. Crowd, songs was super cool! Didn't drink much there anyway cuz I was feeling a lil down (will tell u bout it later). Dance the night away and saw a few cute guys (don't worry, bf knew bout this). I love clubbing ok. Just don't want to get addicted to it that's all. Bah~ Soon, I shall go with my friends

Ok, on a sad note..... I lost my precious V3i on Sept 15 as well. That baby is just 5mths old, and the fucker who took my hp, i swear he/she will be knocked down by the rubbish truck. So, please pple, sms me your number ok.



me and my beautiful colleagues

clubbing girls


{11:19 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com