Every Little Thing...
Thursday, September 28, 2006


Starlight Cinema

Yesterday was absolutely fabulous! Starlight cinema is always fun! The ambience is nice, the company is nice, the breaking fast under the star and moon was also nice!

So yeah, yesterday we went to watch American Dreamz. Got the free tix from their webby contest. The show was a-ok, not so good though. But it's alright.

So before the show, a few of nokia girls was walking around. Dear and me made a video dedication which ended with a kiss for everyone too see! How nice right. And he also did an sms dedication for me and tell everyone he loves me. hehehehe.. :) And, our photo is online too! Click here! Keep on clicking next, and you'll see our beautiful (ehem!) photos.. hehehehe

After the wonderful night, we both had to call it a day. Sucha memorable day, I don't mind experiencing it again.

Thanks for the wonderful nite dear. I love you many2

*****

On today's story, I went to Raffles Hospital for my check up. Looks like the drugs don't work on me. Even though I took the iron & folic acid, my iron level and haemoglobin rate is still low. Doctor now strongly suspect I'm having thalassemia. So they doing a test on that. But the thing is, thalassemia is hereditary. If it turns out to be negative, then the doc doing a bone marrow test to see why my body isn't producing enough blood. Oh well, doc says for now it's not a danger stage, maybe in future, it will be.

I don't know if I should be scared or just be cool bout it. I just hope i'll be fine. I'm not that weak. :)

It's getting late, good nite loves.

p/s dear, don't worry too much ok. your gf will stay strong.


{11:29 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com