Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Will you still love me in the morning?
Let me into see you in the morning light
to get me on and all along the tears they come
see all comeI want you to believe in life
but I get the strangest feeling that you've gone away
will you find out who you are too late to change?
I wish I could be every little thing you wanted
all the time
I wish I could be every little thing you wanted
all the time
some times
lift me up just lift me up don't make a sound
and let me hold you up before you hit the Ground
see all come
you say your all right
but I get the strangest feeling
that you've gone away- you've gone away
and will you find out who you are too late to change?
I wish I could be every little thing you wanted
all the time
I wish I could be every little thing you wanted
all the time some times
Don't give me up
don't give me up tonight
or soon nothing will be right at all
salvation
will you find out who you are too late to change?
I wish I could be every little thing you wanted
Dishwalla - Every Little Thing
Sometime I wished I could turn back the hands of time and undo my mistake. But I know it's not gonna be possible. So all I'm asking from you is another chance for me to prove myself. For me to clear up my mistake. For me to prove to you that you are the one I ever wanted and NOBODY else.
I love you so much, I didn't wanna let go. I love you so much, I'll do what it takes to make it work. I love you so much, till I hurt you badly and there's no way I'm able to forgive myself. It's a mistake I make and I am solely responsible for it
I'll change dear. I promise. For us, I'll do whatever it takes.
"will you still love me in the morning"
"we'll see"
{11:17 PM}
FEMME
Love(s) online
,
hits
" with the status of madly in love with
my
one and only, muhammad farhan. "
AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams
DESIRE
Him Perfume |
Guess T-shirt
sale period is the best |
V3i
thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo |
Sentosa with BF
|
Tenting with BF
|
Going for dear's POC
| Shoes | Dress
TALK
EXITS
Aslan |
Azy |
Benson |
Bob |
D-ana |
Dinah |
Ema |
Farah |
Farhan |
Freaky Z |
Frizzy |
Kamal |
Lil Sarah |
Mira |
Nadia |
Nana |
Nasrul |
Natalie |
Radee |
Ria |
Shida |
Shikin |
Suhana |
Wak Khai |
Yan Yan |
PAST
SEPTEMBER 2004
OCTOBER 2004 |
NOVEMBER 2004 |
DECEMBER 2004 |
JANUARY 2005 |
FEBUARY 2005 |
MARCH 2005 |
APRIL 2005 |
MAY 2005 |
JUNE 2005 |
JULY 2005 |
AUGUST 2005 |
SEPTEMBER 2005 |
OCTOBER 2005 |
NOVEMBER 2005 |
DECEMBER 2005 |
JANUARY 2006 |
FEBUARY 2006 |
MARCH 2006 |
APRIL 2006 |
MAY 2006 |
JUNE 2006 |
JULY 2006 |
AUGUST 2006 |
SEPTEMBER 2006 |
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com