Every Little Thing...
Thursday, October 26, 2006


Boooo to Insurance Agents

ok, I seriously hate insurance agents. Especially those persistance ones. Like the one that had been bugging me.

I told him everything, I even make up stories. I do what I can to say no. I said I have an existing insurance which is a saving + coverage for health and death. And he wants to know bout MY insurance. And he wants to meet on Tuesday for lunch with ALL my documents. So, I started lying. I told him that it's very difficult for me to go out for lunch, cuz my boss always update me during that time and that I just moved house and not too sure where I kept all the documents. And he said he wants to book me first and asked me to tell my boss I got appt outside and also for me to find my documents. WTF.

Annoying right??????

For those who hate insurance agent, beware k.. on the streets taking surveys, they don't wear their company shirt anymore, they will wear some polo tee with a weird logo design. I've fallen into their nasty trap.

Now, all I have to do is to find more reasons to cancel this Tuesday supposedly lunch. bah~

{11:25 AM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com