Every Little Thing...
Thursday, October 19, 2006


the check up

My check up was ok, finally my iron level rise up from 9.8ml - 11.4ml which is normal. I'm glad. BUT.... the doc said I have an alpha thalassemia. That's confirmed already. It's not dangerous, but if I plan to have children in future, my hubby must not be thalassematic or else the child will have a major problem.

I did mention earlier that my iron level has gone up right? Well, that is because, i'm only depending on my drug intake to help with the iron level. And this time around, Doc didn't prescribe me my normal iron tablet cuz.. here comes the complicated part.. pple with thalassemia like myself cannot take iron tablet too much. It's not good for my blood. Difficult right? If I don't take the tablet, my blood count will drop again, if I take, it's not good as well. How like that?

Anyway, I'm just glad it's nothing too serious. =)

On another note, bf break fast at my hse today! so nice to have him around the house. Thanks dear, I love you.

{12:08 AM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com