Every Little Thing...
Monday, October 30, 2006


the half moon

The day was perfect.

Vivocity date yet again (now with more shops). Watched the Departed, which makes me wanna watch Infernal Affairs again. Earle Swensen's was good, esp the well-done sirloin steak and surf & turf as well as sticky chewy chocolate.

I plan to be visiting vivocity soon for my shopping trip at Gap. Probably I wait for the grand opening cause I heard they gonna have an opening sale.

Went back home with the half moon accompanying us.

Sucha perfect date, with a perfect ending.

**Somehow I've not been going hari raya visiting. I dunnoe why. Hahaha.

p/s Saffy, happy 21st birthday poonani!

{12:05 AM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com