Every Little Thing...
Friday, October 27, 2006


Late Night Joy Ride

Yesternite, no wait, in the wee morning today, was the first time ever my mum said ok (as in really ok without any nagging or watsoever) to go out past midnight with the bf.

I was rather surprise cause I thought mom would be reluctant to let me go out. But I was still glad and excited thought. So bf drive me around. He thought of going fort canning or mt faber but I told him it's very later already. And so we head down to airport. He brought me to the last floor of Car Park C. It was a splendid view. We just sat in the car star gaze, joke around and spend quality time together.

After that, it's me who took control of the wheel. I drove around the car park. I swear I forgot all my theory. I can't even park properly. Haiz, looks like i'm gonna fail the TP once again. bahh~

So after airport, we went around pasir ris. just drive around. It's fun lah being driven around. And the best part is of course the company I had during the wee morning.

Got back home close to 3am where I practically sneak into my own house cuz I don't want to wake my mum up. hehe

Thanks dear for the wonderful morning even though I only manage to sleep for 4hrs before going to work. I still had the most wonderful time with you!

It was indeed a late night joy ride.

{11:48 PM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com