Every Little Thing...
Monday, October 16, 2006


Monday Already?

Ok, time flies very fast lah. one more week to Hari Raya. I can't wait ok, but this time around, just the celebration and meeting my other family members NOT the giving out money! :'( *wails out so loudly*

I tailoured 3 baju this year: black, purple and pink. Wat's yours? I still haven't got my shoes and bag though. Heard that, no shoes and bag YET! *screams frantically* How ley like that? Shopping anyone?

During the weekend, I did my hair, coloured my hair BUT the colour didn't come out right. It's still nice though, but it's not as bright as I want it to be. And the best thing is, I chose the 2nd brightest blonde! (i didn't chose the brightest one cuz i dun want to end up being a minah or ah lian) Maybe I need to keep on washing my hair. But I'm going back to the salon this weekend to colour a few strands of my hair blonde. (READ: A FEW STRANDS)

Ok, so it's monday isn't it? Do you know how much I've been procrastinating? You don't know? Let me tell you, I've been procratinating so bad that I feel that I've done nothing at work. But I did do work lah, only that, it's not as much as what I'm suppose to do. LOL

Oklah, i'm tired and sleepy and hungry! How to work like that you tell me?

I miss chatting with my ketet during this hour. Blargh~

{10:16 AM}

FEMME
Love(s) online , hits

" with the status of madly in love with my one and only, muhammad farhan. "


AMOUR
My very own Mr Policeman | Earrings | Haircuts | Blue Flowers | Perfumes | Accessories | Eminem | Movies | Chocolates | Ice Creams


DESIRE
Him Perfume | Guess T-shirt sale period is the best | V3i thanks dear! mwah | Skirts | Hair Makeover | Big Bag | Class 3 License | Visit to Zoo | Sentosa with BF | Tenting with BF | Going for dear's POC | Shoes | Dress


TALK




EXITS

PAST


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com